The Ed Donn Company
Who Is DON?
Owned and operated by the Don family since 1921, Edward Don & Company is the world's leading distributor of foodservice equipment and supplies. Our knowledgeable sales representatives, unmatched product selection, nationwide distribution centers, and integration of new technology make us the chosen supplier for all types of foodservice businesses including independent restaurants, national chains, health care, hospitality, country clubs, schools and universities, government institutions, and foodservice management.
DON Delivers Everything But the Food
- Nationwide distribution strength supported by 6 full-service distribution centers.
- In-house fleet of over 100 DON delivery trucks.
- Network of national carriers for additional coverage.
- Ability to prepack opening orders to expedite the load in of equipment, supplies and furniture.
- Next day delivery in many cases.
If We Don't Stock It, We Will Get It
- Unmatched product selection in tabletop, smallwares, paper products, cleaning supplies, equipment and furnishings.
- We stock over 12,000 items.
- Products are sourced globally from over 3,000 "DON-Approved" suppliers.
State of the Art Technology: From Bricks and Mortar to Clicks and Mortar
- Centralized enterprise wide computing infrastructure:
- 1 company, 1 mission, 1 operating strategy.
- Bar code and radio frequency technology in our distribution centers ensures that your order is picked quickly and accurately.
- Sales Force Automation enables sales representatives to write orders, access product information and inventory availability, and write quotes in real time.
- National Call Center directs you quickly to the Customer Service Representative who has the answer to your question.
- Data Warehousing provides customized reports to help you run your business better.
- Web site provides customers with 24/7 access to up-to-the-minute product information and 24-hour ordering.
Customer-Focused Solutions and Services
- ational and multi-unit account programs provide flexible, customized solutions that meet the needs of both the corporate office and the individual units.
- Knowledgeable local sales representatives.
- Our Foodservice Equipment Division offers full service kitchen design, equipment purchasing, and installation.
- Kitchen Supplies
- Table Service
- Bar Supplies
- Buffet Service
- Cleaning Products
- Paper Towels/Tissue
Western Carolina Area
All Other Areas