Blue Ridge Biofuels
Blue Ridge Biofuels is a community based biodiesel manufacturer committed to building the local alternative energy economy by producing affordable clean fuels for communities in Western North Carolina and the greater Charlotte area through sustainable business practices that offer opportunities for community development, local jobs and biofuels education.
We pay for used cooking oil from over 1,200 restaurants and businesses keeping a value commodity in our local economy. The restaurants are able to get the best possible service and be paid for it.
Since 2004 Blue Ridge Biofuels has produced and sold over 4 million gallons of biodiesel. That equals more than 80 million pounds of CO2 emissions reduced. In order to produce that much fuel, BRB has recycled more than 4 million gallons of used cooking oil that would have otherwise left our local economy.
- Johnson City Area
- Greenville, SC
- Charlotte, NC
Blue Ridge Biofuels:
- Produces sustainable biodiesel from locally obtained resources.
- Provide Biodiesel distribution in North Carolina
- Create jobs in the biofuels and recycling industries
- Supply multiple fueling outlets through the state of NC
- Stimulate awareness of biofuels
- Conduct research on new biofuels technology and markets
ContactBlue Ridge Biofuels
454 New Leicester Hwy
Asheville, NC 28806
828 253 1034